All our shoes run true to standard European sizes and come in medium width. We recommend you select the shoe size based on your length of foot.
To measure the length of your foot :
- Place your foot on a white sheet of paper.
- Draw a line at the tip of your big toe and tip of heel.
- Measure the distance between the two lines in cms.
If you are between two sizes, choose the bigger size.
WOMEN SIZE CHART
MEN SIZE CHART
Our men's juttis run one size bigger. For example, if you are a US size 9 then order a size 8 in our juttis.
For further assistance with sizing, please contact us at email@example.com or +91 9663391638.
We offer free shipping in India. For all other countries we have tied up with the best logistic partners like Fed Ex, Skynet, Aramax and DHL to provide you with the most reliable and efficient service.
We try our best to ship the order to you within 5 -10 working days.
International Shipping Charges
We ship to over 100 countries. Following table contains rates on the basis of shipping address. The prices are in INR (The average weight of each box is 850 grams).
If your destination country is not in the list below then please try and enter the address in the "shipping section" when you are trying to place your order to find the shipping charges as the list below does not contain ALL the countries we ship to.
The prices below are in INR.
|No. of Products||
Russia, Greece, Iceland
- We accept all major international credit and debit cards.
- An alternate payment option is PayPal. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you place your order using paypal as payment option.
- The shipping time for customized orders and out of stock products would however be longer and we would keep you posted about the approximate delivery date post ordering as well.
- Please note that all sizes on our sites are EUR sizes. Refer to the size chart for help with size conversions.
- International orders cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. You may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We are not responsible for any customs and import duty charges. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and are unable tell you what the cost would be, since customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
If you find any issues with payment please reach out to us at email@example.com.