Pastels and Pop is really excited to grow the team! We are hiring across various positions for our Bangalore office. We are a women founded company and value diversity and equal opportunity.
We focus on our customers the most and are looking for people who are really passionate to take on challenges in the retail industry and provide a great shopping experience to our customers. If you or someone you know might be interested in the following opportunities, please send us an email at email@example.com
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers and managing financial transactions.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, signage, and displays.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- An Associate’s degree or high school diploma.
- Fluent in English.
- Retail sales experience is good to have but not must.
- Basic computer skills such as Excel, Emails and basic computer software.
Graphic Design Intern:
- Working with the founding team to create eye catchy social media posts, illustrations, drawings and other renderings for products, packaging, marketing emails and other assignments.
- Design Marketing and PR related materials (press releases, marketing emails, invitations,
post cards, presentation materials etc).
- Present design options at various stages of completion, making changes as and when required.
- Collaborate with the team to come up with new and innovative ideas for various product launches.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe suite of software tools.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Invision, Canva and other design tools is a plus but not required.
- Assist at photoshoots with prepping, organizing and styling.
- Ability to take ownership. We are looking for a self-starter who is willing to take on the world one design at a time!
- Photography and Marketing skills is a big plus!
Fashion Design Intern:
- Assisting with fittings, alterations, photoshoots, etc.
- Sourcing and Organising fabrics and trim.
- Prepare bundles for production, Inventory management and organization.
- Weekly meetings to come up with new fashion ideas for both our line of products: Juttis and Clothing.
- Detail oriented, motivated individual with a background in fashion and design.
- Knowledge of complete embroideries and surfaces.
- Strong graphic skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. The person in this position will be assisting the team in sourcing and will spend a good amount of time speaking with manufacturers for product sourcing and management.
- Proficient with basic software such as Google Drive, Excel. If you do not have this experience, the willingness to learn and adapt quickly.